Wednesday, April 06, 2005

'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It's our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.'
- Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love

Got up and ready to go shopping by 10am came back at 11:30 had lunch and took off again. I felt really frustrated and irritable today I was driven mad till I got back to nan's place then had lunch and got really bored so I went down the street because there was nothing else to do. Matt found me. So I went to the skate park for a while and it was still fucking boring and I was eating butterscotches almost non stop until I put a piece of chewy in my mouth. Matt got shitty cos I wouldn't go to Betty Free's place. I mean do I really fucking have to I don't care I'm not gonna do stuff so the rest of my family is happy. Man I wanna get outta this hole. Only 1 more day WHAT! One more whole day! I think I'm gonna die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home