Friday, September 02, 2005

Well I think today might've turned out reasonably well except for a few fuckups I made and having a little toilet trouble 1st thing in the bloody morning. Today is the day of the big Music Database Launch at Uni. We were the engineers both recording live in the surround studio and engineering live. Afterwards when everything was packed up and everyone left I got really depressed although I was happy throughout the day. I am still depressed and can't understand why. The only thing I can come up with is that I've become suddenly depressed because I know that I'll be alone again all weekend and that I hadn't successfully recorded every song I was asked to do properly. I feel worthless, a failure. Knowing that I've managed to pull this kinda thing off before successfully. I ended up going to bed early and of course still depressed. I actually went to bed early 2 nights in a row. By now I am desperately wanting to be happy and not tired. I managed to do about 5000 steps not really too much stuff to do alot of housework but I'm really tired so I'll do it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home