Thursday, April 07, 2005

'Maybe I shall let fate take part in my life because not only is it part of me their value isn't recognized until they're out of your life again'

What a day of boredom! I kinda managed to relieve it by laying down on my cosy bed for most of the day daydreaming of laying next to my imaginary boyfriend (since I don't have a real one at the moment) who is whispering sweet comforting words while giving me a hug. I went to buy my ticketfor the bus home. Dad rang and seemed convincing that we'd actually do something next time. Should I be convinced that it will really happen? I'd love to imagine so! I got to listen to my tape that I recorded at Dad's place. I actually have started wanting to watch TV again at night too! I saw Mandy who I haven't seen in ages. Matt went over there for the afternoon. I was reminded of when I got Electricuted when I was about 5 and I never knew that I wouldn't let go of the fence I don't remember that part all I remember is being terrified!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home